Tisanes are usually categorized by what part of the plant they come from.
Some examples of each of the major categories of tisanes:
• Leaf tisanes: lemon balm, mint, and lemongrass
• Flower tisanes: rose, chamomile, lavender and hibiscus
• Bark tisanes: cinnamon, slippery elm and black cherry bark
• Root tisanes: ginger, ginseng, echinacea and chicory
• Fruit/berry tisane: raspberry, blueberry, peach and apple
• Seed/spice tisanes: cardamom, caraway and fennel
We will be using only the finest Organic herbs and teas
We are hoping to have Love Potion #10 available just in time for Valentines Day!!
What better way to say I LOVE YOU than sipping on some sexy tea that will put you in the mood!!
1. Strikingly bright or intense, as color, light, etc.: a vivid green.
2. full of life; lively; animated: a vivid personality.
3. Presenting the appearance, freshness, spirit, etc., of life; realistic: a vivid account.
4. Strong, distinct, or clearly perceptible: a vivid recollection.
5. Forming distinct and striking mental images: a vivid imagination
Voodoo Electric-if you like Red Bull or Monster this will be the tea for you!
Love Potion #10- One better than #9! a mixture of yohimbe and other herbs to get your blood flowing.
Black Magic Moon- A Coconut Vanilla Chia Tea, to enjoy during the evening hours, YUM!
The Curvy Goddess- Will help control blood sugars and cravings while promoting weight loss.
Mirror Mirror- To help promote clear skin and GEORGEOUSNESS!!